What we focus on
Rehabilitation & Residential Care
iHriday offer a comfortable, safe & encouraging environment for special needs children and young adults who need round-the-clock supervision, assistance or medical care. Our spacious home-like environments, caring staff members, and emphasis on community involvement and recreational activities offer an inviting place for children and young adults with special healthcare needs to enjoy full lives. We offer individualized treatment plans that focus on caring for the whole child.
Along with caring for physical needs, iHriday provides for the cognitive, spiritual, psychological, and social needs of children and young adults.
iHriday’s staff members promote skill development, independence, and decision making as appropriate for each child’s hopes, dreams and needs.
Our residential care service offers
- 24/7 highly trained care givers & nurses
- Modern accommodation
- Nutritious food
- Laundry care
- Paediatric doctor’s visit
- Day-care Programme – skill development & education
- 24 hours CCTV surveillance and security doors.
- Dynamic activities like yoga, sports, music therapy
- Picnic & field trips
- Professional Physiotherapist, Occupational therapist, Speech Therapist & special educators