What we focus on
After Hospital Care
All children have unique needs in emergencies or discharge from hospital, but care for children with special healthcare needs is often more complex because of their various health conditions and extra care requirements. They may have a hard time moving from one place to another, urgent or constant medical needs, difficulty communicating or have trouble with transitioning to different situations. A disaster can present all these difficulties at once.
iHriday will give a big relief to those parents who are more worried for their loved one’s rehabilitation care after discharge from the hospital.
iHriday offers following services for rehabilitation care or post-operative care
- 24/7 highly trained care givers & nurses
- Modern accommodation
- Nutritious food
- Laundry care
- Day-care Programme – skill development & education
- Paediatric doctor’s visit
- Dynamic activities like yoga, sports, music therapy
- Professional Physiotherapist, Occupational therapist, Speech Therapist & special educators